Magnum Security Services, Dubai
Magnum Security Services, a Dubai Police Approved and Licensed Security Company in Dubai, was formed in 2003 specially to provide professionally trained & licensed security personnel to various industry sectors.
Walk -in client interview on Sunday, 16th June with original & copies of passport, relevant certificates & 4 photos.
|1||Security Guards||50||AED 1930|
AED 1930/- for 12 hours duty x 28 days. Company offers free accommodation, kitchen facility with gas, medical, uniform, transportation, insurance, 60 days paid leave after 2 years.
Pre-degree. Age 26 to 38 years. Height 5’8 is compulsory. Should be able to speak, read and write English.
Manarah Al-Jubail Cont. Co. Ltd. (MCCL)-Al Jubail-Saudi Arabia
|4||ELECTRICAL AND TELECOM TECHNICIAN||5||1400-1600|
|5||SAFTEY OFFICER (ARAMCO APPROVED)||5||2500-3000|
|6||PLANNING MANAGER/LEAD PLANNING ENGINEER||1||8000-13000|
|7||PLANNING ENGINEER – MEP||1||4000-6000|
|8||JUNIOR PLANNING ENGINEER – CIVIL||1||3000-4500|
|9||PLANNING ENGINEER – CIVIL||2||4000 – 6000|
|10||QUANTITY SURVEYOR (E & I)||1||4000-6000|
|11||QUANTITY SURVEYOR – MEP||1||4000-6000|
|12||QA MANAGER – CIVIL (ARAMCO APPROVED)||2||10000-12000|
|15||ESTIMATION ENGINEER- E & I + IT||2||5000 – 7000|
|16||ESTIMATION ENGINEER LEAD||1||10000 – 12000|
|17||HR COORDINATOR |
(ARABIC KNOWLEDGE MANDATORY)
|2||2000 – 2500|
- Duty time 10 hours.
- Company offers Free Food & Accommodation.
- All must have min 3 to 5 years experience in the relevant trades.
TAYSEER SERVICES COMPANY – QATAR
|2||Mechanical Technicians||2||3400 to 3500 + Free Food|
|3||General Technicians||2|| |
3500 to 4000 + Free Food
- Responsible for managing the High end housing compounds / Apartment
- Responsible for managing the real estates that housed expats (Western and Arab Nationals)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Technical Expertise in Hard Services (MEP & HVAC)
- Responsible to oversee all building-related activities, you will be responsible for managing the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning.
- Candidates must have minimum 10 years of experience in Facilities Management background in which minimum 05 years in a Managerial role
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsible for Managing and handling the facilities and ensure that all work is carried out as per the contract and client specification.
- Planning, organizing and controlling operations in a professional manner ensuring prompt, efficient and quality service to the clients in line with superior’s instructions.
- Ensure all work is carried out in compliance with the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment management system.
- Monitor all costs to ensure they meet the target set by the Management
- Lead and motivate co- staff by creating healthy work environment.
- Will be responsible for meeting with the clients discuss the SLA’s and KPI’s in a Facilities Management environment.
- Minimum 6 year’s experience in overhauling of turbines, pumps, compressors and diesel engines etc., with at least 2 years experience in the Oil and Gas industry or similar facilities.
- Diagnoses faults, carry out routine maintenance, repair and overhaul of various items of equipment and plant, such as turbines, compressors, pumps, diesel generators, valves, etc.
- Carry out preventive Maintenance Jobs. Involves in making the work permit and carry out the required work as per the work order.
- Carry out complete overhauls of pumps, compressors (air), compressors (gas), generators, valves, water storage tanks and associated pipe work and equipment.
- Tabulates critical measurements and tolerances during the overhaul of plant and equipment. This includes completing of proforma with such data and submitting draft to supervisor for approval before proceeding with maintenance overhauls.
- Plans for spare parts, materials and shutdown work and raises documentation regarding Spare Part Inter changeability Records (SPIR’s), Overhaul Spares Requirement (OSRs) etc. as required. Cleans and maintains in good order special tools and equipment.
- Carries out routine visual inspections of DWNS and records all parameters and findings.
- Minimum 6 years experience in Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Industry with high voltage electrical distribution system
- Responsible for the shift operation of Electrical Control Centre (ECC) monitoring in both of Substation Control System (SCS), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) / Power Management · · System (PMS), and control operation on 33kV imported power from the national grid and distributed to end users.
- Perform shift operations daily routine and monitor switching activities in an efficient safe manner and any other task requires by the System Control Engineer (Operations).
- Performs proper co-ordination between Electrical Control Centre (ECC) and Kahramaa-NCC/DGCC for 33kV interface activities and between ECC and field substations so that the interface between the primary and secondary electrical network are properly monitored and controlled.
- Monitor all parameters, breaker status, alarm list in PMS and continuous observation of any discrepancies in the events list display.
- Ensures that System frequency, voltage and power factor are accurately monitored and maintained at the operational levels within the electrical distribution system and comply with the QP Engineering Standard.
- Ensures accurate recording of 33kV and 11kV distribution loads/activities and reporting of abnormalities or anomalies to the System Control Engineer and affected consumers such as oil and gas production stations, Dukhan Township distribution system and Dukhan Desalination Plant.
- Performs as area Permit Controller in both cold & hot work permits and observe the implementation of QPs work permit procedures.
BIRLA PUBLIC SCHOOL – QATAR
|No.||CATEGORY||SUBJECT||NUMBERS||EXP. CLASSES HANDLED||EXP. YEARS (CBSE CURRICULUM)||SALARY [QR]|
|1||PGT + B.Ed||MATHEMATICS (VEDIC)||1||IX, X, XI, XII||8||4450|
|2||PGT + B.Ed||PHYSICS||1||IX, X, XI, XII||8||4450|
|3||PGT + B.Ed||ENGLISH||1||IX, X, XI, XII||8||4450|
|4||PGT + B.Ed||CHEMISTRY||1||IX, X||8||4450|
|5||PGT + B.Ed||COMPUTER SCIENCE||1||IX, X||8||4450|
|6||MA + B.Ed||HINDI||1||VI, VII, VIII||6||4010|
|7||MA + B.Ed||SOCIAL SCIENCE / EVS||1||VI, VII, VIII||6||4010|
|8||BA + B.Ed||ENGLISH||1||III, IV, V||5||3680|
|9||BA + B.Ed||HINDI||1||III, IV, V||5||3680|
|10||BA + B.Ed||ALL (MOTHER TEACHER)||1||I, II||4||3680|
|11||BA + B.Ed||ABACUS MATHEMATICS||1||I, II, III, IV, V||4||3680|
|12||KG||ALL||1||LKG, UKG / KG I, KG II||4||3350|
|13||ACROSS SECTIONS||SPECIAL EDUCATOR||1||KG – XII||5|
|14||NON-ACADEMIC||SECRETARY (VICE PRINCIPAL)||1||–||4|
URBACON TRADING & CONTRACTING – QATAR
|1||Workshop Foreman||2||2500 + 300|
|PRINT SHOP [Division of UCC]|
|2||Digital Printer Operator||2||1500 + 300|
- Must have gulf exp as Workshop Foreman
Digital Printer Operator
- QR700/- will be given as housing allowance.
- Must operatre all digital machines like Canon C8000, Canon C700 & 800 Prisma Software & Firey , Xerox and HP Plotter
- Must know all digital printing work and final finishing
PALMERA LANDSCAPING – QATAR
|1||HEAVY DRIVER [BUS & TRAILOR]||35||1800 + 200|
|2||LIGHT DRIVER||25||1500 + 300|
|3||BACKHOE LOADER OPERATOR||10||1500 + 300|
|4||TELEHANDLER OPERATOR||10|| |
1500 + 300
- All above mus have valid & original Qatar licence
- Sr. No. 1 must drive Trailors or Bus as per site requirements
- Age: 21 to 45
BRIGHT RIDERS SCHOOL – ABU DHABI
|3||School Counsellor (Psychology teacher)||2||6,000-7,000|
B.Ed / PGT for Teachers with min 5 years exp . Sr. No. 2 & 3 must have minimum 5 years exp in reputed schools in a similar capacity.
MES INDIAN SCHOOL-QATAR
|1||Sr. Admin Assistant||1||3000 to 3500|
Graduate with minimum 5 years relevent exp. SRICTLY in CBSE SCHOOLS only
FORTUNE ENGINEERING & ENERGY SERVICES, ABU DHABI
|1||QC Supervisor-Welding||1||6000 – 7500|
|2||QC Inspector-Piping||1||6000 – 7500|
|3||QC Inspector-Welding||3||6000 – 7500|
|4||QC Inspector-Material Receiving||1||6000 – 7500|
|5||QC Inspector-Mech/Rotating||1||6000 – 7500|
|6||QC Hydrostatic Test Coordinator||1||6000 – 7500|
All above must be ARAMCO CERTIFIED
The Indian Community School-Kuwait
The Indian Community School was established on the 5th May, 1959. The school, since its inception, has been rendering yeoman service to the Indian Diaspora by providing excellent education exclusively for Indian children.
Candidates to attend short listing on 2nd March with original & copies of academic and experience certificates, passport & photo. Short listed candidates will be called for SKYPE INTERVIEW by mid March. Selected candidates are expected to join by June
|No.||Subject||Number||Secondary[IX & X]||Sr.Secondary[XI & XII]|
Salary : Secondary: KD 300/- to 330/- Sr. Secondary: KD 350/- to 380/-.
Subject Teachers must be PGT/TGT having B.Ed with min 5 yrs exp. strictly in CBSE Schools.
For Teachers [Painting/Psychology/Commerce/Mass Media] PGT is required. Must be fluent in English. Total vacancy 22. Age upto 45 years only